Webb's World 01/21/04
By Tedd Webb

Heard Wed. mornings at 6:40 AM on Newsradio 970 WFLA-Tampa Also available on http://www.teddwebb.com/, http://www.glennbeck.com/ & 441 Clear Channel station web pages across America.

How does one go from being Howard Dean, the Democratic front runner by a large margin to being Howard Mean, and almost out of the race, even though you set a record for fund raising?

It’s not easy, but Howard Dean has done so, or should I say his presidential “wanna bee” buddies did this to the Doctor. We addressed this issue a few weeks back, how the party is doing so much in fighting, they have gotten their eye off the target, which is George W. Bush.

Democrats in Iowa at least, demonstrated they want a candidate with a shot of winning, not a far left wing scream, who is now not being endorsed by some of the party’s most fierce southpaws. When Michael Moore jumps on another candidate’s bandwagon, you know you are not the darling of the smart left.

George W. Bush looked more presidential last night than all 7 candidates. “W” is proving more and more to be the leader of the free world, and not a follower of political trend.

Don’t hang your hopes on John F. Kerry, he has a closet full of good stories that will envelope him as soon as he is established as the legitimate “Big Dog”

That’s How I see it!

Do what you know and perception is converted into character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson