In a message dated 1/21/2004 7:43:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Do you have a routine?  Do you sleep in the same position, the same place in the
> bed?  Do you do the same things every morning?  Do you eat at the same time, go the
> same places for
> shopping?

Yeah, I have a routine.  Unfortunately it involves sleeping until the last possible
second and then getting ready in a hurry and running out of the house.  But I'm
trying. Same places for shopping?  Absolutely.  I don't always enjoy shopping and I
always go to the same handful of stores.  Beyond that they don't exist :)

My routine at night after I work out/relax/change into night clothes is to write for a
few hours (or at least one hour), then I *try* to stop early enough so that I can read
before I go to sleep.  Occasionally, like what happened on Monday night, I had a
freelance project that I HAD to get in  yesterday, so I ended up writing until about
12:45 AM.  Hence sleeping until the last possible second...

Erica