Have A Scream' Button Is Hot

A Kansas City, Mo., entrepreneur has created a 3-inch "I Have a Scream" button fashioned after former Gov. Howard Dean's "scream" following his Iowa loss. Sharon Young has been designing and selling political buttons since 1992 on her Web site PoliticalShop.com and she says she's seen many funny things in politics. "But I've never seen anything like this!" says Young. Her most popular button was the "Kiss" button in 2000 after the famous Al and Tipper Gore lip lock at the Democratic Convention.

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.