Title: Message
It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

Sometimes, when I drive across the desert in the middle of the night, with no other cars around, I start imagining:  What if there were no civilization out there?  No cities, no factories, no people?  And then I think:  No people or factories?  Then who made this car?  And this highway?  And I get so confused I have to stick my head out the window into the driving rain - unless there's lightning, because I could get struck on the head by a bolt.  --  "Jack Handy"

Without geometry, life is pointless.

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending and having the two as close together as possible.  --  George Burns

I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2 inches taller.  --  Stephen Wright

If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?  --  unknown

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?  --  Stephen Wright

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is 'God is crying.'  And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is 'Probably because of something you did.'  --  "Jack Handy"

Texas has a lot of electrical votes.  --  Yogi Berra

Humor is always based on a modicum of truth. Have you ever heard a joke about a father-in-law?  --  Dick Clark

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog.  Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.  --  E. B. White

You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours.  --  Yogi Berra

The post office says they're raising the price of stamps... because they need to upgrade their equipment.  Apparently, they're going from semi-automatics to Uzis. - Conan O'Brien

Shotgun wedding:  A case of wife or death.

I made wine out of raisins so I wouldn't have to wait for it to age.  --  Stephen Wright

WINDOWS stands for Will Install Needless Data On Whole System.

Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.

I remember one day I was at Grandpa's farm and I asked him about sex.  He sort of smiled and said, 'Maybe instead of telling you what sex is, why don't we go out to the horse pasture and I'll show you.'  So we did, and there on the ground were my parents having sex.  --  "Jack Handy"

I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.

I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered.  But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: "no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall. --  Eleanor Roosevelt

David L.

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his
fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with
your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy