Dear Lost,

Be glad Miss Beautiful is with you and not that other
guy..and make sure you compliment her often..and
yes..I agree is a good comment.

Laurie
--- Charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> DEAR MISS MANNERS -- Here is a problem I enjoy
> having. What is the polite
> response to being told that my girlfriend is
> beautiful?
>
> "Thank you" seems presumptuous and sexist, since I
> had nothing to do with
> it. "I agree" sounds smug and ungrateful. I am at a
> loss.
>

> Charles Mims
> http://www.the-sandbox.org
> <http://www.the-sandbox.org/>
>

> Murphy's Sixth Law: If you perceive that there are
> four possible ways in
> which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these,
> then a fifth way,
> unprepared for, will promptly develop.

=====
Happiness lies for those who cry,
those who hurt,
those who have searched
and those who have tried.
For only they can appreciate the importance
of people who have touched their lives.