Since you're up, sorry to ask, where's the beta?  Didn't save the e-mail.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [sniffer] Final beta (b2) for snfrv2r3

>Tried the above and got an error message. Tried:
>sniffer.exe  xxauthenticationxx stop
>and it paused a few seconds and returned to command prompt, so I'm
>guessing that it stopped.

That doesn't sound quite right.

In the distribution there are some .CMD files that show examples of the
commands:

stop - Ends the persistent server

reload - Reloads the rulebase & config file data

rotate - Moves the current log file to sniffer.log.yyyymmddhhmmss

Note that all commands and configuration options are case sensitive.

Hope this helps,

---

---