Those are from the declude log.

Herb

Ken Chamberlain wrote:

I can understand where you get pull most of the info from but where are
you pulling in the "Mal Formed Headers" & "Spam Headers&Routing" & the
"Reverse DNS" information from? I looked at the sniffer log file and maybe
I'm missing something or is your email server software providing that?
just wondered.
Thanks for your time.
Also, very nice report.
--
Ken Chamberlain
Prestolite Electric Inc.

-- Herb Guenther Lanex, LLC www.lanex.com (262)789-0966x102 Office (262)780-0424 Direct

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.