Hello Sniffer folks,

  Due to an increase in traffic containing the [EMAIL PROTECTED] worm, we
  have coded a set of rules to capture the possible file attacments
  that carry the worm. The list of rules is not comprehensive, but it
  should capture most of the messages that might sneak through by
  other means.

  Message Sniffer is not intended as an anti-virus product, however we
  do frequently add rules to capture known worms as an added layer of
  protection. All such rules are coded in the malware group with a
  result code of 55.

  No action is required on your part. I just wanted to let you know
  this was happening.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)