On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 11:29:19 AM, Jim wrote:

JM> Pete,
JM> What about the Spam that seems to have been slipping through recently?  I
JM> have submitted half a dozen or so in the last 24 hours and I am still
JM> getting copies.  I also loaded the new version of sniffer yesterday but that
JM> did not change anything.

Please zip up the messages and send them to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I recently did some more testing with Chris Wright where he sent me
about 30 messages that didn't get captured on his system. On my laptop
using his rulebase all but one of these messages were captured.

I'd like to see if this is the same for your sample or if we just
missed the messages you sent us.

To that end, please check your logs for any errors also. The mystery
on this is getting deeper... The only common element seems to be
something that happened a couple of weeks ago... but we have no idea
what it was, and the problem is difficult to duplicate.

Thanks,
_M




This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information and 
(un)subscription instructions go to 
http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/Help.html

Reply via email to