From: Josh Piche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 5:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Not Getting Updates

How do you get the email to trigger an update?

Josh Piche
Systems Administrator
CAUT

Scott Fosseen wrote:

>Pete,
>
>I forward all my messages from '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to trigger my
update.  If my renewal notice is sent from the same address I will not
receive it.  Can you send me a update notification email or let me know
what else to create the rule on.

>I could turn off the rule for a little while but then I will miss an
update.

>Thanks.
>From: Pete McNeil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date:  Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:08:46 -0500
>

>>On Sunday, November 28, 2004, 6:01:39 PM, Richard wrote:
>>
>>RF> I just noticed that I am no longer getting updated emails for the
sniffer to
>>RF> trigger the automatic update.. The last one was on Nov
11...Customers had
>>RF> told me they were getting more spam but I just thought we were
getting
>>RF> hammered with more..
>>
>>Hi Richard,
>>
>>According to our records your license expired on 2004-11-01.
>>You should have received an renewal notice by email about a month
>>before that.
>>
>>Last License Compile:   11/11/2004 22:37:00 (GMT)
>>
>>I will launch a compile of your rulebase.
>>
>>Please complete a renewal as soon as possible. I am on duty through
>>the evening. I will be sure to re-enable your account as soon as the
>>renewal comes through.
>>
>>Hope this helps,
>>_M
>>

>>This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For
information and (un)subscription instructions go to