On Monday, January 3, 2005, 5:34:40 PM, Jeff wrote:

JW> Hello:

JW> Was there a consensus reached on the script for automatic/triggered rule
JW> base for windows boxes? If so, would someone be kind enough to send it my
JW> way.

JW> Any help would be greatly appreicated as I am new to sniffer.

I've posted the IMail Sniffer Update Tools package to the web site.
You can find it on this page:

<http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/AutomatingUpdatesHelp.html>

This package was developed with the review and comments of many users
and is considered to be the "standard" starting point for automated
updates on Win32 systems. Though it has been written from the
perspective of an IMail user, the scripts should work on any Win32
system (with only minor adjustments). This package includes everything
you need to get automated updates and log file uploads working on your
Win32 system.