-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 12:01 PM
To: Phillip Cohen
Subject: Re: [sniffer] Sniffer and SURBL

On Monday, January 10, 2005, 3:05:18 PM, Phillip wrote:

PC> How do you use both Sniffer and SURBL together? What else is
PC> required.

On most platforms SNF is integrated through, or in front of other
anti-spam / anti-virus software. For example, SNF is frequently placed
in front of SpamAssassin, or integrated with IPswitch products through
Declude or mxGuard.

These tools now include a way to leverage SURBL and other URI based
blocking lists.

There is no way for SNF to directly tie into SURBL or any other blocking
list at this time.

Hope this helps,
_M

This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information
and (un)subscription instructions go to