On Wednesday, March 9, 2005, 2:59:24 PM, Jonathan wrote:

JS> I currently forward all spam from my email account can I add
JS> a second  address that will be able to forward spam as well?

Yes. You can forward spam from any account you wish. Spam submissions
are considered anonymous and suspect by default for security reasons.

Submissions to false@ are restricted to known, registered accounts
(others are filtered).

If you would prefer, you might consider creating an account on your
system to collect spam and then provide us with the pop3 login info.
This is what we prefer to do with spamtraps, for example.

Our robots can then be programmed to pull down messages from this
account on your system.

Hope this helps,