Something I noticed about these. They are all using RE: or FW: and in the
body they have the original message line. SpamCheck had a line the
CheckWords giving negative 25 to that line. As such, SpamCheck was giving an
overall weight of -19 which was taking away from everything else the message
was failing.

John T
eServices For You

On