To: "Jim Matuska" <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:45 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [sniffer] Message Sniffer Plugin for MDaemon Wide Beta & Promo

On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 1:15:37 PM, Jim wrote:

JM> Pete,
JM> Should we change the license info in the plugin.cfg file to match our
JM> license info or should we wait to do so until the release version comes out?

Please go ahead and make the change. The current code is considered to
be production ready. Any changes prior to release will be minor
additions, and it is likely there will be no changes... that is,
unless someone reports a bug ;-)

The new plugin is clearly the preferable Message Sniffer
implementation for MDaemon.

Best,