Hello Sniffer Folks,

  A rule was created today by one of the robots which targets
  .comcast.net -- This happened when a number of blacklists including
  SBL listed comcast IPs causing the robot to be convinced that a
  message in the spamtrap warranted tagging the domain.

  The rule has been removed and I am pushing out new rulebase
  compilation as quickly as possible. Please do not rush to download
  your rulebase file in response to this --- wait for the update
  notification or else your file is not updated.

  I believe we've caught this quickly enough that most of you will not
  be effected. However, if you suspect that you do have the bad rule
  in your rulebase you can temporarily eliminate the rule by adding
  353039 to your Rule-panic entries in your configuration file.

  The rule cannot be recreated once removed.

  We are very sorry for the confusion.

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)