Hello sniffer & sniffer support,

  There appears to be a new malware out... It comes in the disguise of
  a Christmas card with a link to the recipient domain. I have created
  several rules to capture this.

  Watch out for any that you may have already received.

  You _may_ be able to recognize it with the string "shdickow"
  preceeded by ":)"

  Also, there are a pair of mime segments where the separators are
  identical between each copy that I have seen so far.

  I am uncertain what the payload may be -- the copies I have seen so
  far _may_ be broken.

  Good luck!

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster (www.sortmonster.com)