> I'm on updates this evening. I'll watch for this. It sounds
> like something that requires an abstract rule --- probably
> not enough content for the other coders to try it safely... I
> am surprized I didn't hear about it though...
>
> Please send me another note with a few of these as
> attachments (even better if they are raw files from your mail
> queue - that way there will be no re-coding by any mail
> clients) -- send to our support@ address. If they get through
> then that means we're not filtering them yet -- I'll use them
> as examples and will try to code a complex rule that's safe.
>
> Thanks!
>
> _M

Sure thing, Pete.

I think the formatting survived ok, and even took the time to review the
submission guideline on your support web page.

It looks like Tito's submission survived intact, but I'll send a follow
up as per your request, it's dead easy (but will include my standard
Declude headers).

Andrew 8)