From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Justice
Sent: 23 August 2005 01:33
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: [sniffer] MailEnable+sniffer?

Hi
I'm currently migrating from IMAIL for all the reasons mentioned here over the past months!
Anyone out there using MailEnable?
I'm shortlisted down to Smarter Mail and MailEnable and whilst the former would allow me to use my existing MessageExchange/Sniffer combo to good effect, I found I liked MailEnable so much more for a variety of reasons but cannot see any obvious hooks into MessageExchange/Sniffer - They have an MTA pick up event handler..but  Im no great expert.
Any comments or experience appreciated.

Nick

Giacom mail management by MessageExchange

Giacom mail management by MessageExchange