I have noted a few. I think that this has something to do with some Phishing rules that are hitting on content in combination with the Yahoo inserted footer that is advertising donations for Hurricane Katrina.

I haven't reported my latest batch of FP's yet, but I will do so now.

Matt

Marc Catuogno wrote:

I'm seeing a few legit e-mails from Yahoo failing sniffer.  Anyone else?

---