Title: Message

I too have had an unusual amount of spam messages. Graphic pornography to the CEO’s box, ouch! I paste the header info into the spam message I forward to them.  I have also noticed that the IMail box is running unusually slow the past few days. It seems like it is scanning harder and catching less.  Anyone else noticing the slow speed of the IMail box?

Jacques

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Schick
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:48 PM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: [sniffer] Message Sniffer is not detecting some really bad email

We have had excellent results from Message Sniffer for severals years now.

However, in the past few days items that I feel should have been caught, were not.

Can I submit some samples to you? I would be glad to zip a couple of raw message files and email those to you.

Please advise.

Regards,

Gary Schick

Manager, Enterprise Applications