There are some new mutations of the latest campaigns out today. These
ones look like they were hand tweaked (not evolved by machine). They
are a lot tougher, but I think we've got some abstracts coming out
that will get them.

This new trend - using embedded images, adding static to images to
avoid hashing systems, stuffing text, and avoiding links and email
addresses is going to increase.

_M