From: Joe Wolf
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:05 AM
Subject: [sniffer] Sniffer, MDLP, and invURIBL?

I'm currently running Sniffer via Declude and use MDLP.  Great!

Since all the talk about invURIBL on the Imail list I thought I'd give it a try.  The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to be compatible with MDLP.

invURIBL assigns its own weight to each message.  The global.cfg line is as follows:
INV-URIBL external weight "X:\INVURIBL\INVURIBL.exe %WEIGHT% %REMOTEIP%" 0 0
I'm not an expert but the %WEIGHT% must pass the weight determined by invURIBL to Declude.  I don't know what the variables of the weighting system are.

I'm worried that I may start getting a bunch of false positives since MDLP can't manage the weighting of invURIBL.

Would appreciate any advice from anyone that knows more about this than I do!

Thanks,
Joe