Pete,

My understanding was that Declude treats different arguments to an executable as just being other forms of that executable so it only processes it once.  I'm not positive one way or another.  It's worth testing though.

Matt

Pete McNeil wrote:
Hello Matt,

Pete,

Just two more cents for the masses...

If people use this for two different external tests in Declude, they
need to create two differently named executables because Declude will
assume the calling executable to be part of the same test and only run
it once (or possibly create an error depending on one's configuration).
This may not be necessary if you have different test types defined, i.e.
nonzero, weight, external, and bitmask, but better safe than sorry.

I think this might not be correct. IIRC, the design spec for that
feature was that if the command line was different in the test then it
would be executed again and if the command line was identical it would
not.

This was to allow for calling the same program with different
parameters.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works --- it might be worth a few tests
if you're sure it's not that way, but I strongly suspect that if one
of the parameters are different in the test line (inside the quotes)
then it will be executed again as a different test.

Also, I noted that the Subjects on this list are being repeated.  I saw
that you changed to a new server, but I also noted that there is no
space after "[sniffer]" in the Subject and thought that maybe this is
what is throwing things off.  Maybe adding that space will correct the
issue???

It does look a little weird. Sometimes it's normal though. I'll see if
I can identify anything odd in the settings.