Hi

We're attempting to install SNF with the new Declude Gateway product.  We're
having problems.  We're also having problems installing invariant systems'
INVURIBL product, which leads me to wonder.

Are any of you using SNF with Interceptor successfully?

While it definitely could be us, maybe, since the product is so new, it's
Interceptor.

Pete's thinks people are using it, but he's not sure.

Thanks for the info.

Rob

iGive.com

PH 847.477.6968
FAX 312-896-9038

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.iGive.com

Turn your everyday shopping into philanthropy
Your favorite stores mean cash for your cause.

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended

recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message

and its attachments and notify us immediately.