It looks like they are grey listing you.

That's the return code our grey listing system uses. On our servers that grey list, the first time you try to deliver email from a new address we return the 451 code. You must retry again after 60 seconds, within 24 hours, and your mail will be accepted. Then that email address is white listed for 24 hours.

I don't recommend grey listing, it will delay email delivery for hours, and some servers will not try back. We use it in particular circumstances.

Paul Fuhrmeister

From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hickman
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:20 AM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Yahoo! Email Delivery

We are still getting this error from Yahoo! servers when attempting to send email to people on their domain:

Reason: Remote host said: 451 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.50
I recall others encountering this difficulty.  What did you do or what did Yahoo! tell you was the cause?  It seems like every message sent to yahoo.com is being bounced with that message.  I cannot contact their abuse or support departments because those emails bounce with the same error.

Jonathan Hickman
Cape Lookout Internet Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]