Along these same lines...are there any public sites which do realtime
monitoring of global spam traffic?  I googled but really didn't find much.
I'd be very surprised if there wasn't even a single organization monitoring
global spam traffic.

Paul ---

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]