I'm sure that I don't speak for everyone, but I would tend to avoid third-party service systems, and this would also expose Sniffer to the potential pitfalls of that software.

You could provide directions on how to install SRVANY, and then have a script that completes the process once the executables are on the system. That would be my short-term recommendation. In the long-term, I would do your own service as opposed to use someone else's container.

I would not recommend distributing XYNTService until you have trialled that for several months with a range of systems. The work of properly testing this is possibly more work than creating your own service.

All IMO of course.

Matt

Pete McNeil wrote:
Hello Matt,