Hello Daniel,

Friday, June 27, 2008, 10:06:00 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Pete,

> You are correct I meant the rulebase update. I did use the getRulebase.cmd
> and it seemed to be working, it downloads the file. I did make one mistake,
> I meant gzip said it was an invalid gz file. I didn't even get to the
> snf2chk command.

Hrmm.

I've just done several tests w/ the getRulebase.cmd from the distro
set up with your licenseID and Auth. All of the tests were successful.

So, I'm guessing the software is ok and the server is working ok.

I suggest you re-check your getRulebase.cmd file to make sure it's
configured correctly.

If all of that is correct and you're still not getting a valid .gz
file then wget is having trouble downloading your file -- Since I can
do it without failure (5 tries) the trouble might be in the network
between you and the server -- If this turns out to be the case please
to a tracert and let me know what you see.

Hope this helps,

Pete McNeil
Chief Scientist,
Arm Research Labs, LLC.