From: "Steven Z. Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:04:57
To: Message Sniffer Community<sniffer@sortmonster.com>
Subject: [sniffer] [Fwd: FW: [sniffer] Re: Upgraded Rulebase Delivery
 System]

I am having the same problem.  My existing production wget script is not
able to download the new .snf file, but I can do it manually with a
browser.  >From my log I see that wget makes the connection to the
server,  and can "see" the .snf file, but the connection is closed
immediately when the download starts.

Steve

*
*