Yes, that's what I'm asking myself for quite some time now.
I think the answer is yes, but I'd like to know a few things for sure.
1.) I'd like to use the Windows installer. Can it handle my setup?
- Windows 2003 Server Standard
- IMail Premium 10.01 with Premium Antispam active
- MxGuard 1.72
- Sniffer Version 2 installed in persistent mode
2.) Anything I MUST read and understand before upgrading?
3.) What about network traffic generated by V3 compared to V2?
Our (small) company has a DSL-line which is used by
the mailserver exclusively. But it is not a full flat,
so at some point we have to pay traffic.
4.) What about processor load? Do we need more power to get V3
running smoothly.
5.) Anything important I forgot to ask?
I'd like to know the answer to that, too ;-)
TIA
--
elektronik-labor CARLS GmbH & Co. KG
Stefan Paege
Fon: +49 5973 9497-23
Fax: +49 5973 9497-19
----
elektronik-labor CARLS GmbH & Co. KG
Kommanditgesellschaft:
Sitz Neuenkirchen, Registergericht Steinfurt HRA 3310
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
elektronik-labor CARLS, Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH,
Sitz Neuenkirchen, Registergericht Steinfurt HRB 4175
Geschäftsführer:
Irmgard Carls, Joachim Schulte
#############################################################
This message is sent to you because you are subscribed to
the mailing list <[email protected]>.
To unsubscribe, E-mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To switch to the INDEX mode, E-mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Send administrative queries to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>