From: Message Sniffer Community [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:03 AM
To: Message Sniffer Community
Subject: [sniffer] Re: Update Script - Choice of WGET Parameter Prevents
TimeStamping

Hello Andy,

Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:50:23 AM, you wrote:

PS:

And, for bonus points, to correctly support your sub-directory feature in
your sample script, you would do that with the -P parameter, e.g.:

wget http://www.sortmonster.net/Sniffer/Updates/%LICENSE_ID%.snf -N -P
%RULEBASE_PATH% --header=Accept-Encoding:gzip --http-user=sniffer
--http-passwd=ki11sp8m

<snip/>

Thanks for your help.

We have to cover a lot of ground so we often get solutions from our
customers and others that just want to help out. We do our best to test and
edit.

I will see that your suggestions / corrections are reviewed and included in
our updates.

In any case they will be in the mailing list archives ;-)

THANKS!

Pete McNeil

Chief Scientist,

Arm Research Labs, LLC.