Sorry, forgot to CC all:

No the weight=1 issue is not yet resolved.  In fact, I have been able to
determine that snf4sa is actually querying snfserver properly.  I
removed the old plugin so only snf4sa is loaded by SA.  I then tailed
the sniffer log and see items like this continuing to scroll by:

<s u='20090515130114' m='/tmp/snf4sa/dL5Q6vQZ9G' s='52' r='2266218'>
        <m s='52' r='2266218' i='906' e='949' f='m'/>
        <g o='0' i='67.23.34.175' t='u' c='0.936317' p='-0.0474465'
r='Normal'/>
</s>

Note the path to the temp file /tmp/snf4sa/....
That tells me that everything is working properly except the returning
of the score to SA.

I have tried running test messages through SA manually and the SNF4SA
headers get inserted properly, but I haven't yet run through a message
that sniffer identified as spam.  I will attempt to get one of those and
run it through SA manually to see if SNF4SA returns the correct weight
when it identifies the spam.

I will also join the amavisd-new list and see if anyone there can shed
some light.

Dan Horne
TAIS
Director of Operations