David Moore wrote:
We are continually seeing Australian bank phishing emails such as the one below (I personally have about 10 a day) that always seem to get through I guess it is because we are in Australia and it is only targeted at .au domains and nobody has bothered to tell sort monster there is a problem. However is there anything we can do to sortmonster such as list all emails from the major Australian banks as suspect.
I have created a number of rules from the sample.

I think it would be a mistake to tag all messages from major Australian banks -- surely there would be false positives and we can do much better than that. In fact the majority of rules I've just created from this sample are independent of the bank involved so they will work on many bank phishing messages.

You are correct that we don't get many submissions from our .au customers -- more .au customers making more spam submissions would help quite a bit. If you could submit these messages to us then we will be able to build rules to combat them.

http://www.armresearch.com/support/articles/procedures/spamSubmissions.jsp

If you are getting 10 of these per day that number should drop significantly very quickly -- and so would the number for our other .au customers.

If you find that there are any other spam that continue to get through even after repeated submissions to us then please treat them as "Chronic Spam" (see the link above) and they will get special attention.

We're anxious to solve this problem for you. Our target is no false positives, and no spam leakage. Every little bit helps us get closer.

Best,