NetEase Operations Manager wrote:
Any ideas what happened to the rules this morning?  I ran the update
manually just a few minutes ago and my log shows ERROR_RULE_FILE67
One other thought just occurred to me --

Your SNF log should not show ERROR_RULE_FILE unless your update script removed/destroyed your existing good rulebase file and was not able to replace it.

Do you have a previous rulebase file you can put in place until you are able to download the newest file?

Update scripts should always validate the new rulebase file before attempting to put the file in place. That way if the download fails or is corrupted then SNF can continue to run on the old rulebase file.

The previous version of SNF will fail if the rulebase file is removed or broken. (In this case the error indicates the file cannot be opened).

The new version of SNF will continue to run on the rulebase it has in memory until it is stopped or is able to load a new rulebase file.

Best,