Hi David,

SNMP4J 2.5.0 will provide alternative and symmetric notification listener accessors.
So you can then use your own TransportMapping.

Alternatively, you can use a MessageDispatcher to register a CommandResponder
with a TransportMapping.

The SocketEntry will be removed on remote socket closing in SNMP4J 2.5.0 too.

You can download the latest 2.5 snapshot from:
https://oosnmp.net/dist/snapshot/org/snmp4j/snmp4j/2.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

Best regards,
Frank