From: Eric Grace [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Parameter Encoding Problem

How do I embed and xml string of the following nature into a Parameter
without the '<' and '>' characters being encoded into &lt; and &gt;
characters???

I am attempting with the following without luck....

String xmldata = "<obj> <description><![CDATA[ Obj Description]]>
</description></obj> ";
String respEncStyle =  Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC;
Parameter parameter = new Parameter("xmldata",String.class, xmldata,
respEncStyle);

The result is....

&lt;obj&gt;&lt;description&gt;<![CDATA[Obj
Description]]>&lt;/description&gt;&lt;/obj&gt;

-eric

"The box said to install NT 4.0 or better, so I installed Solaris"