Title: RE: compatibility with weblogic 6.1 beta
That fixed it!  Thanks, Stefan!
-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Dube [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: compatibility with weblogic 6.1 beta

Hi!

I believe the problem is that SOAP 2.2 uses JAXP and WL uses their bundled xerces as JAXP parser.
To override this you have to modify the config.xml like this: (or use the web console)

Add following element as child of the <Domain> element:

    <XMLRegistry
      DocumentBuilderFactory="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"
      Name="Xerces JAXP"
      SAXParserFactory="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"
    />

and modify the <Server> element like this:

    <Server
      InstrumentStackTraceEnabled="true"
      ListenPort="80"
      LogRemoteExceptionsEnabled="true"
      Name="myServer"
      NativeIOEnabled="true"
      XMLRegistry="Xerces JAXP"         <-- only this line is important

Hope that helps,

-sd