Hello Sachin,

You need to modify either the client or the server so that you can put
TcpTunnelGui between them. For example, you could leave your client as it
is but run weblogic at port 7002. Then run TcpTunnelGui with your
tunnelport as 7002 and listenport as 7001.

Nirmal.

                    sachin

                    chaudhari            To:     soap user list
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <chaudhsb2001@       cc:

                    yahoo.com>           Subject:     TcpTunnelGui  tool port question

                    06/19/2001

                    08:39 PM

                    Please respond

                    to soap-user

Hi,
I am not sure what port I mention as listenport in

java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui listenport
tunnelhost tunnelport

My weblogic is running on localhost at port 7001, so
tunnelport will be 7001. My client will be sending
message to 7001 so my listenport will also be 7001 as
per "listenport is the port that you want the tool to
listen on (i.e. the port which you will send your SOAP
messages to)". But this won't work.

Can somebody please telll me how do see the soap
message of the sample examples.

Sachin