Rosh,

It looks like you're not setting up the tunneling correctly. You should start
the tunnel on a unused port, say 9090 and map it (as you are doing) to the
tomcat port 8080. You must now make sure that your soap application client is
trying to connect to 9090. Once this is set up, you will be able to run the
tunnel correctly.

Hope this helps,

javier