Hi,

Try to put the Server Class File ( samples.stockquote.StockQuoteservice )in
the System Classpath
(if you are using Tomcat: TOMCAT_HOME\classes\... )
I had the same Problem yesterday as a had the class in the soap-webapp
classpath.
As I changed it to the system classpath it worked.
But i don't understand why.... ( explanations welcome ! )

have fun

ChrisC

Thanks Prasad and Matt,
I ran testit.cmd script,  now I got a different error message:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object:

Can anyone help me again?  Thanks

Hoang