From: Kartheek Hirode [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 2:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Problem Returning BEAN

The encoding style is set in the Response constructor in your RPCProvider
class. This could be the same as the incoming 'call' or something different
if that is what is needed.
resp = new Response (targetID, callMethodName, returnParam, null,
                           null, call.getEncodingStyleURI(), respContext);

The TcpTunnelGui might help you in debugging the contents of the Response if
nothing is showing up on the client.
--KH