What are your client and server classpaths?

                    Eamon Oneill

                    <eamon@powerm        To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    arket.com>           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    29-06-01             Subject:     RE: Having problems getting
started....
                    10:51 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    soap-user

I can get started with ServiceManagerClient either.  No matter what call I
give it, deploy or list, I get a FactoryConfigurationError.  However, I can
do both deploy and list using the graphical admin client.

C:\WIN2KS\system32>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://local
host:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
com.sun.
xml.parser.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
        at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderF
actory.java:80)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.XMLParserUtils.refreshDocumentBuilderFactory
(XMLParserUtils.java:112)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.XMLParserUtils.<clinit>(XMLParserUtils.java:
79)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.<init>(Call.java:87)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.<init>(Call.java:99)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.<init>(Call.java:93)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.<init>(ServiceManagerClie
nt.java:81)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:216)

Eamon G. O Neill (Direct:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 650-486-6413),
(Mobile:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 415-595-6002),
Development Manager, PowerMarket, Inc., http://www.powermarket.com