> Hi
>
> Using the sample code in the FAQ. I wrote a method which accepts a
> java.util.Hashtable as a parameter and returns a DOM element. See attached
> code snippet. When I try to call this method, I get the following error
> "No Serializer found to serialize a 'java.lang.String' using encoding
> style 'http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml'.". it appears that SOAP
> is trying to use the encoding style set for the call as opposed to the
> encoding style set for the parameter to serialize the Hashtable. Is this
> the way its supposed to work, if so is there a way I can get around this
> problem.
>
> Regards
> Anthony Dodd
>
>
> <<sample code.txt>>
>
Call call = new Call();
call.setTargetObjectURI("urn:someservice");
call.setMethodName("callmethod");
call.setEncodingStyleURI( Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML );
String strparam = "joebob";
Hashtable param = new Hashtable();
param.put("string1", "string1 value");
param.put("string2", "string2 value");
Vector params = new Vector();
params.addElement( new Parameter( "param", java.util.Hastable.class, param,
Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC ) );
....