James -- thanks for the reply.  I'll just give a brief explanation of what
I'm trying to do, and if you have something that comes anywhere near what
I'm trying to accomplish, please send it on.

I am going to have a server that returns a hierarchy of items; basically a
node that can contain other nodes.  My intent was to use a hastable to
store the nodes, and return them to the client, but I have had difficulties
as to how to define them in the wsdl file.

Thanks.

                    "Abbott, James

                    STASCO-OTO/72"           To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                    <James.L.Abbott@s        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    tasco.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     RE: Begging for Hash

                    13-07-01 05:03 AM

                    Please respond to

                    soap-user

What is the client U R returning the hash table to?
I have numerous java tests with hash tables, and objects extending the hash
table.