Kar,
Thankx a bunch for your response

I did the following

1. return (AccountInfo[]c.toArray(new AccountInfo[0]);

2. Second approach
     return (AccountInfo[]c.toArray(new AccountInfo[c.size()];

But still it wont help

I get the following errors now

[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server; msg=Exception from service
object: null]
        at
samples.soap.account.soap.AccountSoapProxy.callSoapMethod(AccountSoapProxy.java:80)
        at
samples.soap.account.soap.AccountSoapProxy.getAccount(AccountSoapProxy.java:97)
        at
samples.soap.account.servlet.AccountClientServlet.service(AccountClientServlet.java:53)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletInfo.service(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.netscape.server.servlet.servletrunner.ServletRunner.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.applogic.AppLogic.execute(Unknown Source)
        at com.kivasoft.thread.ThreadBasic.run(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

I am suprised to see that soap errors out as being "null"
which i believe its referring to the collection

But actually the collection is not null, I did a sanity check
on that collection and it is not empty

Folks any help for me?

-Ragu