Hi,

You will need to register serializers and deserializers for the Data1and
Data2 classes with the SOAP mapping registry; once you do that
BeanSerializer should be able to handle the MyBean class (assuming that it
has all the properties of a bean, including the required setters and
getters...)

Nirmal.

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    07/19/2001           cc:

                    08:46 AM             Subject:     SOAP mapping of a bean with
vectors
                    Please respond

                    to soap-user

Hello,

I´m a newbee and I´m trying to use a bean for a RPC. My bean has some
protected String values with 2 Vector classes. Each Vector holds only one
type of
Objects.
Example:
public class MyBean
{
   protected String test1;
   protected String test2;
   protected String test3;
   protected String test4;
   protected Vector collection1; //a collection of Data1
   protected Vector collection2; //a collection of Data2
}

public class Data1
{
   protected java.lang.String Link;
   protected java.lang.String LinkName;
}

public class Data2
{
   protected java.lang.String data;
   protected java.lang.String type;
}

Is it possible to serialize and deserialize the bean? I´ve read in the API,
that the VectorSerializer isn´t able to deserialize the Vector.

regards,
Darko

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a