This question goes either way... that is... whether your SOAP server
is Java and your client is VB/C++/etc.  OR  you SOAP server is
VB/C++/etc.
and your client is Java.

I understand how to map a Java object in Apache's SOAP using its default
Bean Seralizer and the SOAP Mapping Registry... but if I'm not using
Java on the other side... how do I DESERIALIZE that object that is
in the XML SOAP file into a VB object or whatever on the other side??
I've already done it with strings and primitive types... but do objects
work the same way?

In the MS-SOAP kit... do they have tools to deserialize a Java object
into a COM or VB object??    Are there any C++ kits??

Thanks,

Michael J. Hudson
Software/Framework Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cell-phone: 703.362.8039
voice-mail: 703.827.0638 ext. 4786
fax: 703.734.0987

Blueprint Technologies
"Great software starts with great architecture"
http://www.blueprinttech.com