I'm not sure if that's what you want but that's what i do... (using Xerces)

String XMLPref = resp.getReturnValue().getValue());  //Get the XML string
from the response
DOMParser parser = new DOMParser();  //Create a parser

parser.parse(new InputSource(new StringReader(XMLPref)));  //Create the DOM
from the XML

And now "parser" is the DOM of your XML.

Can we have byref parameters in Apache Soap so we could have a response
with more then a return value(like 2 params byref)?  I don't think so
because of the basics of Java but maybe I missed something and we can do
this.  Someone can confirm this?

Steeve...

Pete Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 31/07/2001 01:20:18 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]