I'll go simple...  Apache assume that under the body there's the Method(
soapServiceHandler) and under the method there's the parameter (name=San
Francisco).  Without specifying it in the SOAP message you can assume the
datatype of a parameter by adding some code to the client.  Maybe that's
what occurs.

Steeve...

Yong Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 31/07/2001 01:17:23 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]